Contributors

Where my visitors are

Materials Chemistry-Defined

Custom Search

InnoCentive Challenges: Chemistry

Sunday 1 June 2008

Chemists Without Borders: Social Innovation Conversations: Heather McLeod Grant

Chemists Without Borders: Social Innovation Conversations: Heather McLeod Grant

This is my first link towards meeting my objective of linking to chemistry, (materials, physics, maths...) blogs world wide especially materials related as in materials chemistry.

I feel that it is particularily fitting that this is be via a sort of Franco (several comments in french)-Scots link "Chemists without Borders" and a post by a very Scottish name "Heather McLeod Grant" Encouraging approach indeed, much echoed in France, as diverse "Associations sans Frontières-without borders" in the hard sciences, Engineering etc...

Please do not hestitate to comment, send your science blog suggestions, questions and other. NB. In my blog the focus is materials chemistry but I currently manage three others
"Conversations on Innovations, "No_Holds_Bard (poems by scientists) and Metallurgy & Materials Science & Engineering". Links may be found by visiting my Profile.
Perhaps your input may lead to further individual or co-operative, associative blogs?

No comments: